Our team has developed a name and visual representation for the new trademark proudly called Vegestory. Okay, here’s what the story’s about.
Vegestory is a brand of vegetarian chips made of carrots, beets and zucchini. This is a healthy product containing no sugar, gluten free and crispy. So the design must be healthy as well. We used calm pastel colors and easy-to-understand calming pastorals.You can see a bird-watcher contemplating a huge zucchini. Here is a sweet couple having a boat trip close to the island of Beet. And this is a girl riding her bike across carrot meadows. It’s truly magnificent and little bit Dali-ish.
- Agency/Creative: PG Brand Reforming Company
- Article Title: Trademark for Vegetable Chips
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Poland
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Packaging Design, Research
- Format: Flow-Pack
- Substrate: Pulp Paper