Toothbrush Set for Dogs
Nowadays numerous modern studies show that around the age of 2 y.o. 80% of dogs have some signs of dental diseases. If you do not treat the issue of your pet’s teeth hygiene, it may cause severe complications, such as decay and inflammation of gums.
This problem arises from the lack of actual and prompt information revealing that oral hygiene is just as important for a dog as it is for a human.
The concept of the eco-friendly Smile at Nature brand was created in order to tell about the problem through a modern visual solution.
For the Smile at Nature, the structural design of the box and the shape of the toothbrush with removable nozzles was created. All the elements are designed with ergonomics in mind.
The production of the set is supposed to use environmental-friendly and recyclable materials. The box is designed to be made from recycled cardboard, the toothbrush and nozzles are made from bamboo and the bristles — from non-toxic, BPA-free nylon. A metal box for toothpaste can be reused, for example to store cookies or other treats for your pet.
Take care of nature and your pet will smile at nature every day!
- Design Agency: Anastasia Igolnikova
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Published Self Promotional Design
- Article Title: Toothbrush Set for Dogs
- Brand / Project Name: Smile at Nature
- External Design Credits: Design / Structural design / Art Director - Anastasia Igolnikova, 3D rendering - Yaroslav Sotov
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Structural Design, Branding, Graphic Design, Industrial Design
- Location: Russia
- Market Country: Russia
- Market Region: Asia
- Product Category: Pets & Animals
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box, Case
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Metal, Pulp Carton, Wood