Tony’s Drop is a boutique winery with Italian heritage, based in McLaren Vale, South Australia. Now owned and operated by the third generation of the Maione family, the vineyards were originally planted by their grandparents over half a century ago. Using traditional winemaking methods and matured in French oak barrels, the limited release Grenache expresses depth and the diverse maritime climate of the McLaren Vale region.
Cornershop’s packaging refresh is a tribute to their Nonno Tony. The label design is inspired by vintage posters that promoted his favourite Italian comedian Totò, who was popular in the 1950s–60s. Aimed at the younger wine consumer, it’s fun, fresh and easy to drink – perfect to share with family and friends. Enjoy Tony’s Drop paired with antipasto, pizza or a delicious bowl of home-made pasta. Salute!
- Agency/Creative: Cornershop
- Article Title: Tony’s Drop Boutique Winery
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Australia
- Market Region: Oceania
- Project Deliverables: Brand Refinement, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Pulp Paper