Briefed to design a premium look and feel whilst maintaining the products African roots, Todd Anderson Design created this branding and packaging, from concept brief through to final print ready artwork. The foil colours lend themselves beautifully to each of the products flavour cues, creating a stunning on shelf visual.
The logo incorporates a star that represent the company, named after its founder, ‘Naledi’ meaning “star” in Sesotho. The young and talented Naledi Goottsch first crafted Ledi Gin in 2018 and is amongst the first women in South Africa to craft a natural fruit flavoured gin. The mark on the bottle neck is the only remaining element from the original design, which represents the company founder within the shape of Africa.
- Agency/Creative: Todd Anderson Design
- Article Title: Todd Anderson Creates Branding and Packaging Design for Ledi Craft Gin
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: South Africa
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Rejuvenation, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Rebranding, Research
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass, Glass Bottle