Cabezazo is a pseudonym behind which he can hide and assume less prominence in such a personal project. After more than 25 years producing his own music at home, and more than 10 being half of Hungry Butterfly, in 2017 he began to shape this new solo career, with which he simply intended to release material that seemed doomed to die. on a hard drive. And although by its very nature it is unlikely that it will charm the general public, better to dispatch it than to reserve it for its descendants to rescue it as a virtual treasure hidden in an outdated storage technology.
The design of CBZZ-01 is carried out by Tiquismiquis Club, a graphic and editorial design studio based in Málaga. The general concept of the album is to hide the person behind their music, gender ambiguity, non-identity. A concept that is enhanced by the photographs of Cristina Gómez. Some black and white photos that try to show part of the body, but never the face.
- Agency/Creative: Tiquismiquis Club
- Article Title: Tiquismiquis Club Creates New E.P. CBZZ-01 by Cabezazo
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Packaging Design, Photography, Tone of Voice
- Format: Case
- Substrate: Plastic, Pulp Board