Tiquismiquis Club Creates New E.P. CBZZ-01 by Cabezazo
Cabezazo is a pseudonym behind which he can hide and assume less prominence in such a personal project. After more than 25 years producing his own music at home, and more than 10 being half of Hungry Butterfly, in 2017 he began to shape this new solo career, with which he simply intended to release material that seemed doomed to die. on a hard drive. And although by its very nature it is unlikely that it will charm the general public, better to dispatch it than to reserve it for its descendants to rescue it as a virtual treasure hidden in an outdated storage technology.
The design of CBZZ-01 is carried out by Tiquismiquis Club, a graphic and editorial design studio based in Málaga. The general concept of the album is to hide the person behind their music, gender ambiguity, non-identity. A concept that is enhanced by the photographs of Cristina Gómez. Some black and white photos that try to show part of the body, but never the face.
- Design Agency: Tiquismiquis Club
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Tiquismiquis Club Creates New E.P. CBZZ-01 by Cabezazo
- Brand / Project Name: E.P. CBZZ-01 by Cabezazo
- External Design Credits: Design and art direction · @tiquismiquis.club / Photo · @cris_____gomez / Model· @mayusalf / Web design · @tiquismiquis.club / Development · @_ctrlj / Music · @cabezazooo
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand World, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Photography, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Digital Design
- Location: Spain
- Market Country: Spain
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Promotional
- Consumer Packaging Format: Case, CD, vinyl, cassette
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic, Pulp Board