Tiny Bastards is an independent brewery located in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico. Their beers, with unique styles and bold personalities, are perfect to enjoy with a good BBQ in your backyard.
It was developed with an irreverent personality and graphic style similar to that of the 1970s junior baseball teams in the United States.
We create characters for each of the beer styles. The original idea was to give a tough personality that included homemade weapons to animals that are generally in parks or patios during the spring, such as squirrels, raccoons, and canaries.
Thus creating a fun and simple brand mixing the tender idea of spring animals with the rough personality of a gang that could intrude on your barbecue.
Being a small brand it allowed us to do a fun and disruptive project on the local craft beer scene.
Creative direction, art direction and texts were developed by Estudio Cariño and the illustrations were in charge of Lane Cope.
- Agency/Creative: Estudio Cariño
- Article Title: Tiny Bastards – A New Craft Beer in Town
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Mexico
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Product Naming, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle