Tigacall Branding and App Interface Design by Studio Pona
Tigacall® – Fast, determined & self-confident to sales success.
Studio Pona developed the name »Tigacall®« for the new company from the sales area. This independently combines the dynamic characteristics of the tiger – speed, determination, self-confidence – with the main function of the digital product: managing calls for potential customers.
The app, which was completely redesigned and developed in collaboration with Studio Pona, supports sales staff in controlling their daily calls. The number of calls and completion rates can be conveniently viewed via the newly developed web interface.
The Tigacall® tonality corresponds to the nature of the tiger: active, determined, energetic. In a positive and encouraging address, for example, sales employees become “Tigas” or calls become “Tigacalls”. The clear color scheme and the straightforward design with dynamic headline typography will become the main pillars of the new corporate identity. The resulting, concise and easily noticeable appearance embodies the clear and decisive action of the Tigas.
The core function of the Tigacall® app is illustrated as a speech bubble in lettering and abbreviations. The signet and app icon also bears the tiger’s swipe.
In the user experience workshop, the functionality of the Tigacall® app was developed with experts from sales on the basis of defined personas. The brand elements, embedded in clear design grids, come into play in the cross-platform developed app and thus support the positive user experience.
- Agency/Creative: Studio Pona
- Article Title: Tigacall Branding and App Interface Design by Studio Pona
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Germany
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Naming, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Product Architecture, Product Naming, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Technology
- Keywords: Branding, Naming, Tonality, Appdesign, UI-Design, Webdesign, UX-Workshop