Genmai soup is a type of green tea unique to Japan. It is brewed with green tea mixed with genmai (brown rice in Japanese). So genmai soup has the aroma of green tea in the tea soup, but also has the aroma of brown rice. Proper drinking of genmai soup can achieve a restful sleep, relieve pressure and other effects.
In the packaging design, we use the central idea of the Japanese tea ceremony culture – 和敬清寂 wa keyi se-i jia ku , (means harmony、respect、purity and tranquility) as a core concept, using a variety of instruments used in the tea culture as a symbol in the picture along with the gender, collocation is soft but with a slight contrast color configuration, the symbol of teahouse and environment formed by the fusion of a state of harmony with each other.
- Agency/Creative: Aaoo Studio
- Article Title: Tianzhu Changshi Food Companies Designed by Aaoo Studio
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Taiwan
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand World, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Architecture
- Format: Box, Can, Tin
- Substrate: Pulp Carton, Pulp Paper