Working with Young Spirits we recently donated our support to help create the design and bottle labelling for newly released Uhuru 10 year old blended malt Scotch whisky.
With a love for Kenya and a passion for the conservation of the majestic kings of the African plains, co-founder John wanted to create a new spirits brand with a charitable and ethical difference. 10% of each purchase of Uhuru – meaning ‘freedom’ in Swahili – goes towards funding Tusk, a charitable organization which work to amplify the impact of progressive conservation initiatives across Africa.
A true collaborative project also saw Paul Petroianu, a Romanian artist, bring alive the spirit and essence of the African elephant that features on front of bottle.
- Agency/Creative: Threebrand
- Article Title: Threebrand Create Label for New Whisky Uhuru that Supports Conservation Charity
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Branding, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Architecture
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle