Kahleen Crawford Casting is an award-winning casting agency based in London and Glasgow. Over the past 15 years they have worked with a number of acclaimed directors, and gained a reputation for finding the stars of tomorrow as well as casting established talent.
The previous brand identity didn’t reflect the high profile projects the agency was now involved in. With an ever-growing and impressive list of productions, such as ‘I, Daniel Blake’, ‘His Dark Materials’, ‘Under The Skin’ amongst others in the agency portfolio, we needed to develop a new identity that reflected the gravitas and profile of these productions, whilst staying true to the agency’s independent film roots.
The concept of the identity was to reflect the scrolling credits seen at the end of a film or TV show. This gave us a direct link to casting subject matter, whilst also giving us a strong typographic approach to play with across the brand.
To further emphasise the scrolling credits idea, we developed an iconic ‘K’ symbol made from an upward pointing arrow and a rectangle which represents the cast member’s name or production title.
- Agency/Creative: Thisaway
- Article Title: Thisaway Rebrands Kahleen Crawford Casting
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Rebranding, Research
- Industry: Entertainment
- Keywords: Branding, Film, Casting, Identity, Digital, Logo,