Chef iQ sought to create an unforgettable unboxing experience for their latest innovation, the Smart Thermometer. Boasting the title of the world’s slimmest wireless thermometer, this device meticulously monitors the internal temperature of food with utmost accuracy. Through its seamless connectivity to WiFi or Bluetooth, it effortlessly synchronises with the accompanying app, enabling users to stay informed and in control.
We presented a variety of price-point options that would allow for both an unforgettable unboxing experience and a visually captivating presence on store shelves. We wanted to add a detail that represented the heat being emitted from the food, we added a series of debossed rings, each one set further apart from the one before it. The rings theme was consistent throughout the printed media, structural packaging and spot UV highlights.
Chef iQ the client are redefining the home cooking experience with revolutionary smart kitchen appliances. The innovative and fun-to-use app contains thousands of guided recipes and cooking presets to empower home cooks of all skill levels. The thermometer keeps track of food’s internal temperature, and lets the user know exactly when to pull the meat off the heat. The ultra thin design keeps food intact and those delicious juice. inside where they belong. With advanced sensors inside, the world’s thinnest wireless thermometer ensures steaks are tender and juicy.
studio enemy is a London-based creative agency identifying that all projects have an enemy, whether it’s climate change, inequality or the status quo. studio enemy is on a mission to make brilliant things happen when they’re in the client’s corner.
- Agency/Creative: studio enemy
- Article Title: The World’s Slimmest Wireless Thermometer Puts the Theme of Heat Throughout the Unboxing Experience
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Agency/Creative City: London
- Market Region: Europe, North America
- Project Deliverables: 3D Modelling, Art Direction, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Creative Direction, Drawing, GIF Animation, Graphic Design, Icon Design, Packaging Design, Packaging Guidelines, Sketching, Structural Design, User Experience, User Interaction
- Format: Box, Clamshell, Wrap
- Substrate: Pulp Board
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: thermometer, chef, food, packaging, chef iq, unboxing, green, joe slatter, studio enemy, tamer koseli, packaging design, sleeve, homeware, black, dark, icon, design
Packaging Designer: studio enemy
Packaging Designer: Joe Slatter
Graphic Designer: Tamer Koseli
Client: CHEF iQ
Photographer: Emily Edwards
Management: Mehrafza Mirzazad & Carmen Garza