Brand Identity and physical applications for The Willows Inn on Lummi Island, a globally acclaimed dining experience. We applied the redefined brand to all customer facing and internal print collateral.
Located in the northwest corner of United States on a small, rural island in the Salish Sea, The Willows Inn offers a single-seating, plated tasting menu that changes nightly, with more than a dozen inventive small plate courses dependent on the flavors of the season. Each dish is carefully crafted from ingredients farmed and foraged on Lummi Island or fished just off the shore of the Inn.
The brand aesthetic gracefully aims to convey the harmony and attention to detail present within each one of the Inn’s artful and meticulously crafted dishes.
- Agency/Creative: Parker
- Article Title: The Willows Inn
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System
- Industry: Hospitality
- Keywords: Brand Identity, Identity, Branding, Print Media, Menu, Graphic Design