The Trillion Brand identity
We were hired to execute a multidimensional thought process into a logo lock-up by The Trillion. They are a multidisciplinary holding firm that covers Special Steel Engineering Solutions, Energy Sector, Travel, Industrial Farming, etc. The primary objective was to make a modern-day crest, as it denotes strength and pride in the team which tends to wear it. The secondary objective was to show the creativity & pioneering in the usage of steel engineering. The third objective was to show the letter T, as it should connect to the brand name. The fourth objective was to represent the tagline in the logo unit – one world, a trillion possibilities. After a meaningful time of brainstorming & mood board construction. We came down to the current logo unit.
We made sure the shape of the logo unit comes out to be bold, sharp and represent a shield in a minimal direction to meet the primary objective, along with that the bottom tip of the shield is divided with a horizontal slit to indicate a pencil which represents creativity, the third & fourth objective play well together as the T is made out of the optical illusion created by the line art to represent the firm’s multidisciplinary nature and their tagline.
The firm’s nature identified the colors combination used in their branding & it fits very well with the corporate world as well. The muted grey represents the brand’s involvement with metals, black and white for the bold nature of business and red to show creativity. We aimed to match the objective of a modern-day corporate identity that shows strength, commitment, value, pride & creativity. All packed in one unit.
- Design Agency: The Neat Trick
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: The Trillion Brand identity
- Brand / Project Name: The Trillion
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Naming
- Design Deliverables: Brand Identity, Structural Design, Branding
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Experiential, Retail Design, Signage
- Location: India
- Market Country: India
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Keywords: Trillion, Branding, Brand Identity, Neat, Trick, Agency, Delhi, India
- Industry Category: Financial