The Spice Agency Creates Domesticated Duck Pinot Noir Packaging Design that Flys off the Shelf
The Spice agency were engaged to create a new brand of Pinot Noir. Our clients felt there is further opportunity for a “funky” Victorian wine brand that can utilise fruit from the Mornington Peninsular, Victorian wine region. Victoria has the largest number of Geographically defined wine regions of any State in Australia and generally plays in the more ‘premium’ wine space.
The brand font is unique and embellishments such as high builds were used. Simple diecuts in the centre of the label bring out an own-able uniqueness as with the die-cut used on the top of the label. The strong use of colour and quirky imagery helps set the design out from its competitors on the shelf. Naming suggestions were from British Pub Names harking back to the Victorian colonial era.
- Design Agency: The Spice Agency
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: The Spice Agency Creates Domesticated Duck Pinot Noir Packaging Design that Flys off the Shelf
- Brand / Project Name: Pinot Noir Packaging
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Illustration, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Creation
- Location: Australia
- Market Country: Australia
- Market Region: Oceania
- Product Category: Wine
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle