The Space Creative unveils design for new brand Delushious
Delushious is a start-up created by Rob Lewis, the chef and horticulturalist at the educational charity Jamie’s Farm where he has the daily challenge of persuading young people to swap mobile phones and energy drinks for pitch forks and healthy food. Rob quickly realised the only way to do this was to master the art of creating nutritious food that first and foremost tasted amazing.
The feedback he got from children and families who tasted his creations led to the launch of Delushious – a range of cakes and fruit spreads that taste divine whilst keeping sugar content to an absolute minimum.
Made with the best quality, totally natural and mostly organic ingredients, Delushious products are gently sweetened with date paste and low GI, plant-based sweeteners such as stevia and erythritol, as well as chicory root fibre.
Having tested the concept at weekly farmer’s markets in the South West, they commissioned The Space Creative to create their branding and pack designs ahead of sourcing a manufacturer to scale the business.
Following strategic positioning work The Space Creative designed beautiful, hand crafted packaging along with a brand identity to mirror the textures of the black forest brownie, sour cherry tiffin and chia coconut bar. The result is an indulgent, premium feel reflecting the deliciousness and quality of their cakes.
And because Delushious always put purpose ahead of profit, 10% of their profits go to Jamie’s Farm to support their work promoting healthy diets amongst vulnerable young people.
- Design Agency: The Space Creative
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: The Space Creative unveils design for new brand Delushious
- Brand / Project Name: Delushious Packaging Design
- External Design Credits: Creative Director: David Thomson, Designer: Annette Becker
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Structural Design, Branding, Brand Creation
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Snack Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Wrap
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic