Name and designed by Chad Michael Studio, Parlor Cay Rum takes the island and ventures West. An original Rum recipe made from scratch, pot distilled, barreled in New American Oak, and finished in Pedro Ximenez Sherry Casks by Sespe Creek Distillery. A California distillery that sits quietly below the Santa Monica mountains.
Sespe Creek’s new California Rum brings the native isles to the American frontier. It’s a true crafted product in every sense. One that is carefully distilled with unique yeasts and pure sugar cane molasses. The design combines the dry desert terroir with the lushness of the exotic islands. The name “Parlor Cay” merges to the two worlds. ‘Parlor’ meaning saloon. ‘Cay’ meaning reef or isle.
- Agency/Creative: Chad Michael Studio
- Article Title: The Rum That Brings the Island to the West
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Agency/Creative City: Dallas
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Naming, Branding, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Photography
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: rum, package design, bottle, spirit, liquor, beverage design, rum design, illustration
Designer: Chad Makerson Michael