The Royal – A Wes Anderson Inspired Small Neighbourhood Bar
The Royal. Our favorite tiniest music hall this side of the Mississippi. When they reached out to us to develop the brand for this awesome space with a classic Wes Anderson flair, we knew this had to be a spot that oozed personality. The brand uses several pieces of reference to Wes Anderson films and themes, but in an understated way, leaning on the Fox King mascot to lead the pack through to space.
We developed a theme throughout the bar even down to the bottled single serve cocktails developed by our friends at Good Spirits & Co. to help with space. They are frozen, used, and returned to the bar after each use.
- Agency/Creative: Fried Design Company
- Project Type: Identity
- Organisation / Project Status: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Location: United States
- Article Title: The Royal – A Wes Anderson Inspired Small Neighbourhood Bar
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Naming, Tone of Voice
- Keywords: Bar, restaurant, cocktails, branding, design, illustration, menus, merchandise