The Poem That Goes With Wine & Moon.
“If you take tang poetry to press, at least half a jin of wine will drip out.” —— Luo Fu, Taiwan poet
The moon and wine are one of the emotional themes in classical poetry. Poetry wine yong moon, inseparable, between the cup thick and dark, reflects the various emotions in life. Words full of wine and melancholy, with the moon under the wine, drink the vicissitudes of the cup. Select three poets who love wine and moon and pour their poems into wine. Three flavors, three emotions, what is brewing in the cup is romance, is exclamation, is suddenly. Through interesting illustrations, ancient poems are repackaged.
Hope to make Chinese poetry culture more friendly to be read and understood by modern people, so as to love the beauty of poetry.
The long river of history flowing thousands of years of romantic wine, with a taste of moonlight.
It is often said in the Chinese world that “poetry is wine in the text, and wine is poetry in the water.” The mood that cannot describe is too much, that drinks! Drink a poem.
- Agency/Creative: Lung-Hao Chiang
- Article Title: The Poem That Goes With Wine & Moon Visual Identity Design
- Organisation/Entity: In-house, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Taiwan
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Creation, Brand Experience, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Product Naming, Research, Retail Brand Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Box, Can
- Substrate: Metal, Pulp Board, Pulp Carton