The Packaging that Gets Strangers Sharing!
The Sharing is Caring Campaign aims to encourage Network Rail’s customers to talk to one another more. The campaign involves volunteers and councillors from a wellbeing charity handing out an ‘ice-breaker’ style gift. The gift is opened by someone else pulling on it at the same time. Once opened, two warm croissants are inside to share with one another; encouraging both the customers to engage in conversation and providing a supportive platform to open up about any issues they may be having.
- Design Agency: Joe Slatter
- Organisation/Project Type: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: The Packaging that Gets Strangers Sharing!
- Brand / Project Name: Sharing is Caring Campaign
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand Naming, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Structural Design, Branding, Brand Refinement, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Rebranding, Industrial Design
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Promotional
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box, Wrap
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Carton