The Sharing is Caring Campaign aims to encourage Network Rail’s customers to talk to one another more. The campaign involves volunteers and councillors from a wellbeing charity handing out an ‘ice-breaker’ style gift. The gift is opened by someone else pulling on it at the same time. Once opened, two warm croissants are inside to share with one another; encouraging both the customers to engage in conversation and providing a supportive platform to open up about any issues they may be having.
- Agency/Creative: Joe Slatter
- Article Title: The Packaging that Gets Strangers Sharing!
- Organisation/Entity: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Refinement, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Industrial Design, Packaging Design, Product Naming, Rebranding, Research, Structural Design
- Format: Box, Wrap
- Substrate: Pulp Carton