“The Little Canteen” is a brand that produces healthy on-the-go food for people with a busy working day. I believe that eating healthy is vital for overall well-being. As a result, “The Mini Bundle” is created to encourage people to eat conveniently without having to spend a long time at a restaurant. “The Mini Bundle” can be found in any convenience store.
The main objective is to maximize convenience; thus, the snacks are all bite-sized. Say bye to messy eating! “The Mini Bundle” includes three different snacks—cookie, macaron, and muffin. What’s more, the foods are gluten-free, dairy-free, and plant-based.
The main packaging is inspired by the look of a canteen. The mini canteen includes die-cut windows that let customers see what’s inside; and inside it fits three individual packaging. Now, people can enjoy three different snacks in one purchase. The main colours I chose for the mini canteen are vibrant to draw customers’ attention among the many other options on the shelf. Customers may also carry the packaging with ease thanks to the string attached to it.
The product mainly targets 20-28 years old working adults and young mothers. Working adults tend to find something to nibble on when they are exhausted or looking for something to keep their minds sharp; while young mothers are targeted due to the packaging that will attract the eyes of children, not to mention that it’s a healthier option of the usual snacks.
Let “The Mini Bundle” accompany you through your hectic days!
- Agency/Creative: Tham Yik Mun
- Article Title: The Mini Bundle Student Packaging Design Concept by Tham Yik Mun
- Organisation/Entity: Student
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Non Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Malaysia
- Agency/Creative City: Petaling Jaya
- Market Region: Asia, Global
- Project Deliverables: Advertising Photography, Design, Graphic Design, Illustration, Logo Design, Packaging Design, Product Photography
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Pulp Paper
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Packaging design, On-the-go, Healthy, Convenience, Bite-sized, Bundle
Designer: Tham Yik Mun
Lecture/Institution: Deanie Cham, The One Academy