The Flower Pot is a Los Angeles online retailer that offers “premium, plant-based products and exquisitely designed accessories to bring you balance and bliss.” The company’s values center around empowering women entrepreneurship and providing a “safe place for exploration and experimentation.”
Working with owner and founder Rebecca Kershberg, Outfit Branding & Design developed a story focused on connecting its audience to high-end alternative health and wellness remedies and a forward thinking, open, supportive community. This mix of sophistication and approachability defines the brand personality.
Remixing traditional motifs with mind-bending psychedelia, Outfit created a signature, dreamy illustrative print, subversive, teatime-inspired patterns, a natural, sun-soaked palette, and vivid iconography. We also produced surreal, large-scale collages to give the brand even greater dimensionality.
All of these assets are anchored by elegant yet expressive typefaces, and a clean, refined logomark.
- Agency/Creative: Outfit Branding & Design
- Article Title: The Flower Pot by Outfit
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Research, Retail Brand Design
- Industry: Retail
- Keywords: cannabis, branding, logo design, brand strategy, cannabis branding, CBD branding, marijuana branding, icon design, visual identity design