The Flower Pot by Outfit
The Flower Pot is a Los Angeles online retailer that offers “premium, plant-based products and exquisitely designed accessories to bring you balance and bliss.” The company’s values center around empowering women entrepreneurship and providing a “safe place for exploration and experimentation.”
Working with owner and founder Rebecca Kershberg, Outfit Branding & Design developed a story focused on connecting its audience to high-end alternative health and wellness remedies and a forward thinking, open, supportive community. This mix of sophistication and approachability defines the brand personality.
Remixing traditional motifs with mind-bending psychedelia, Outfit created a signature, dreamy illustrative print, subversive, teatime-inspired patterns, a natural, sun-soaked palette, and vivid iconography. We also produced surreal, large-scale collages to give the brand even greater dimensionality.
All of these assets are anchored by elegant yet expressive typefaces, and a clean, refined logomark.
- Design Agency: Outfit Branding & Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: The Flower Pot by Outfit
- Brand / Project Name: The Flower Pot Brand Identity by Outfit Branding & Design
- External Design Credits: Event photos by Ashley Carucci.
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand World, Brand Strategy, Brand Positioning, Brand Promise
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Guidelines, Retail Brand Design, Iconography, Surface Design
- Service Brand Application: Apparel, Packaging, Print Stationery, Signage, Social Media, Art Prints
- Location: United States
- Market Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Project Keywords: cannabis, branding, logo design, brand strategy, cannabis branding, CBD branding, marijuana branding, icon design, visual identity design
- Industry Category: Retail