Henrietta Charcoal Chicken is the new bird on the Sydney culinary scene. The brief was simple. Something fun, with personality. Whilst the food has Lebanese roots our task was to make it look as approachable as possible with no reference to it’s origins.
We looked to develop Henrietta as a character and we wanted something that brought a sense of immediate nostalgia and something that people could relate to and would not date.
The retro illustration also features a discoverable where Henriettas hair has been shaped to reflect that of a chicken. Other branded elements included plates, cocktail lid covers, t-shirts, in store posters and coasters
- Agency/Creative: The Creative Method
- Article Title: The Creative Method Design Nostalgic Brand Character for Henrietta Charcoal Chicken
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Australia
- Market Region: Oceania
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Experience, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Charcoal chicken, retro, icon, character, orange, discover, hidden, chicken, smile,