Mala Bang (or the broth explosion). Mala is a spicy broth that consists of 11 types of different fresh and roasted spices, beef marrow bones and homemade bean sauce simmered with hot oil. At Mala Bang you choose your own ingredients from Beef,seafood and chicken to a wide variety of assortments – these are weighed and then added to the Mala. Bloody delicious!
The Mala Bang logo is a simple icon that reflects the M, the B and the kick in the pants that it gives your tastebuds! We created a series of posters that simply bring to life the idea of choosing different ingredients to reflect your personality and taste.
- Agency/Creative: The Creative Method
- Article Title: The Creative Method Bring Together Mala Bang Restaurant Branding, Identity, Posters and Packaging Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Australia
- Market Region: Oceania
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Experience, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: food, restaurant, packaging, monogram, typographic, word mark, yellow, brown, bang, manipulation, craft