The Creative Method Bring Together Mala Bang Restaurant Branding, Identity, Posters and Packaging Design
Mala Bang (or the broth explosion). Mala is a spicy broth that consists of 11 types of different fresh and roasted spices, beef marrow bones and homemade bean sauce simmered with hot oil. At Mala Bang you choose your own ingredients from Beef,seafood and chicken to a wide variety of assortments – these are weighed and then added to the Mala. Bloody delicious!
The Mala Bang logo is a simple icon that reflects the M, the B and the kick in the pants that it gives your tastebuds! We created a series of posters that simply bring to life the idea of choosing different ingredients to reflect your personality and taste.
- Design Agency: The Creative Method
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: The Creative Method Bring Together Mala Bang Restaurant Branding, Identity, Posters and Packaging Design
- Brand / Project Name: Mala Bang Restaurant Branding
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Research / Insight, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Photography, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Advertising, Brand Experience
- Service Brand Application: Apparel, Brand Guidelines, Experiential, Packaging, POS Display, Presentation, Print Ad Campaign, Signage
- Location: Australia
- Market Country: Australia
- Market Region: Oceania
- Project Keywords: food, restaurant, packaging, monogram, typographic, word mark, yellow, brown, bang, manipulation, craft
- Industry Category: Food/Beverage