The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf is a global brand with stores everywhere: from California to Cambodia. While each country we reside within has very specific holiday traditions and customs, we all come together around our cups. Coffee & tea are more than just drinks: they are tiny bits of commonality that bring people together around the globe.
We celebrated that global unity this 2020 Holiday season by decorating our cups with ornaments inspired by shapes and patterns from around the world. They are individual pieces that, when they come together, make something larger. We looked through cultures around the world to find hanging ornaments as a reoccurring theme throughout: either as a lantern, light source or a decorative element. From Parol stars to Fanous lanterns to stockings.
We invited the world to join us in a universal toast and come together over coffee and tea.
- Agency/Creative: The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Creative Team
- Article Title: The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf In-House Design Team Celebrates Global Unity
- Organisation/Entity: In-house, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Strategy, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Research, Retail Brand Design
- Format: Bag, Cup, Tin, Tube
- Substrate: Metal, Pulp Paper