The holidays are literally the darkest time of the year, outside at least. Inside people decorate their trees with Christmas lights, sit around the fireplace and use candles to light up their homes and hearts. Inspired by the effect of a candlelight casting a shadow on its surroundings, we designed the full range of high-end Neuhaus packaging.
Classic holiday hues are revived with a circular pattern of golden Christmas shapes. Luxurious finishes and gold ribbons reflect the brand’s caring nature. Every box, gift wrap or ballotin in the set oozes a feeling of warmth and fondness.
The annual pop-up advent calendar exudes the same spirit of togetherness. It tells the story of family, friends, loved ones and even strangers connecting and sharing heartwarming moments in the countdown to Christmas. A scene set in front of Neuhaus’ flagship store in Galerie de la Reine.
- Agency/Creative: WeWantMore
- Article Title: The Branding of Neuhaus’ Heartwarming Holidays Collection by WeWantMore
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Belgium
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Experience, Brand World, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Architecture, Research
- Format: Box, Flow-Pack, Sleeve, Wrap
- Substrate: Pulp Carton, Pulp Moulded Fibre