The Branding of Neuhaus’ Heartwarming Holidays Collection by WeWantMore
The holidays are literally the darkest time of the year, outside at least. Inside people decorate their trees with Christmas lights, sit around the fireplace and use candles to light up their homes and hearts. Inspired by the effect of a candlelight casting a shadow on its surroundings, we designed the full range of high-end Neuhaus packaging.
Classic holiday hues are revived with a circular pattern of golden Christmas shapes. Luxurious finishes and gold ribbons reflect the brand’s caring nature. Every box, gift wrap or ballotin in the set oozes a feeling of warmth and fondness.
The annual pop-up advent calendar exudes the same spirit of togetherness. It tells the story of family, friends, loved ones and even strangers connecting and sharing heartwarming moments in the countdown to Christmas. A scene set in front of Neuhaus’ flagship store in Galerie de la Reine.
- Design Agency: WeWantMore
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: The Branding of Neuhaus’ Heartwarming Holidays Collection by WeWantMore
- Brand / Project Name: Neuhaus Holidays 2019
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Product Architecture, Brand World
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Photography, Graphic Design, Brand Experience
- Location: Belgium
- Market Country: Belgium
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Confectionery
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box, Flow-Pack, Sleeve, Wrap
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Carton, Pulp Moulded Fibre