DISH FISH is a design concept for the branding of a seafood and sushi restaurant. The graphically presented idea behind the logo of a DISH FISH was to include and combine together a fish pattern, a sushi roll and the first letter of the restaurant’s name – D. As for every successful branding the main goal of this concept also was to create an eye-pleasing and easy to remember visualization in the eyes of costumers, while also giving a sense of a playful and positive atmosphere.
The colors used in branding are very warm and at the same time calm, creating an association with the calmness of the sea, from where the main ingredients of the restaurant’s dishes are coming from. The visualized patterns are minimalistic, but yet modern. Especially what makes this branding to be a unique one, is that the packaging design of the takeaway paper bags is a very interesting one.
Beeing simply a rotated version of the logo the packaging of the bag has it’s own shape, structure, and design, making it be appealing. By this unusual solution, this project can easily be remembered and get stuck in the minds of costumers.
- Agency/Creative: Kolya Gevorgian
- Article Title: The Branding and Packaging Design of DISH FISH Restaurant
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Self Promotional Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Armenia
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Product Naming
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: packaging design, takeaway, seafood restaurant, restaurant branding, branding