Moko is a brand that is based on the finer things in life. As an artisanal Belgian chocolate brand, it was created with a focus on enhancing indulgence, paying meticulous attention to detail, using boundless imagination and an ability to put personalisation at the forefront.
With Moko, we wanted to highlight the artistry behind chocolate making. We did so by creating a simple yet bold brand identity that would immediately grab attention. By using a vibrant color palette and a contemporary visual language that is reflective of the brand’s artistic essence, we created an aesthetic that perfectly encapsulated the chocolate brand’s unique, experimental, playful and refined nature.
Chocolate has always been a tempting treat that brings people joy. Moko builds on the joyful aspect of this product with its vibrant aesthetic – one that translates well across all of the brand’s various touchpoints. From the store to the packaging, the messaging and all the details in between, the Moko brand will fully immerse customers and observers into the indulgent world of Moko instantly.
Right from the start, as soon as we found the perfect name for this innovative brand of chocolates, we knew Moko needed an identity that sets it apart from the competition. An identity that truly reflects all the unique aspects of the brand. From the bold and bright color combinations to the visual language that is reminiscent of both brush strokes and rich melted chocolate, Moko is redefining what it means to be a chocolatier.
- Agency/Creative: The Brand Company
- Article Title: The Brand Company Creates Moko Artisanal Chocolate Brand Identity and Packaging Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Egypt
- Agency/Creative City: Cairo
- Market Region: Africa, Middle East
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Experience, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand Tone of Voice, Branding, Copywriting, Creative Direction, Design, Logo Design, Packaging Design
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Chocolate, art, artisanal, chocolatier, Belgian chocolate, packaging, logo, brand identity, color combination, word mark, visual language
Associate Creative Director: Dalia Bahig
Co-founder & Director of Design: Dara Abdul Hadi
Executive Creative Director: Mostafa Tawfic
Copywriter: Yassin Montasser
Visual Artist: Hisham Ali