Brand creation and identity design for a new podcast and community, conceived and hosted by Georgie Wolfinden founder of PR and Growth agency, The Beam Room.
The podcast will feature established experts and exciting new voices in the world of women’s well-being. Exploring topics around health, wellness, beauty and lifestyle. The mission is to demystify key elements of womanhood, giving women 40+ access to Georgie’s curated network and expert inside knowledge to keep them feeling their best selves.
The creative concept takes its cues from the brand name, seeking to present a subtle, deliberately oblique + intriguing visual world that invites its audience to take a closer look and discover more.
Taking subtle cues from the visual language of secret codes and ciphers in the logotype and typographic style.
This is combined with an approach to brand imagery that features a soft focus photography style that’s intentionally tightly cropped to suggest that the subjects are peeking through the graphic frames or alternately semi-obscured by graphic overlays and typography to build a sense of intrigue and invitation.
The colour palette is soft, warm and inviting shades of mushroom and warm neutrals to mirror the intimate tone of the podcasts and brand experience, enlivened with pops of vivid yellow through the typography to symbolise the enlightenment to be found within.
The creative applications include logo and stationery design, launch night collateral and brand guidelines.
- Agency/Creative: Mid-air Studio
- Article Title: The Agent’s Secret Branding by Mid-air Studio
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Agency/Creative City: London
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Identity System, Logo Design
- Industry: Mass Media
- Keywords: podcast, women, health, wellness, beauty, knowledge, identity, brand creation
brand creation: Mid-air studio