It is a premium Mexican tequila inspired by the Danaus plexippus butterfly, better known as the Monarca, which represents the spirit of the forest and the soul of the dead. At least that is what the ancient pre-Hispanic cultures of the region believed today, where the sanctuaries in Michoacán and the State of Mexico are located.
As every year, they arrived in time for the Day of the Dead celebration, supporting the belief that the souls of loved ones return embodied in these beautiful insects.
- Agency/Creative: Emi renzi
- Article Title: Tequila Premium Reposado
- Organisation/Entity: In-house, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Argentina
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Pulp Paper