“tention” is a barrier contraception brand. This is a democratic product consisting of three categories: classic condoms, female condoms and dental dam for oral sexual contact. Suitable for vegans and catering to people of different sexual orientations.
The most important thing the brand relies on is convenience and safety. The principle of surface tension in nature as a protector of ecosystems from infections is conveyed in the design of the packaging and in the quality of the condoms themselves — no matter how much they stretch, they will never break. In addition, the unit packages are made in the form of “yoghurt” for easy opening.
There is a number corresponding to the size of the condom on the lid of the classic condom package, and on the side of the same lid there is a ruler to tell you which size is right for you. Below on each package you will find a simple infographic with all the information you need. Therefore, even for the very first time, worrying, a person will easily figure out how to use tention condoms. Likewise, there are packs of female condoms and dental dam with friendly mini-instructions.
The design of each line of packaging is different. But they are united by a dynamic logo, consisting of a name and a line that is constantly changing under its “weight” and adapting to the packaging format. It is a metaphor for the surface tension of water, which is as flexible and strong as our condoms. And also all the packages are shimmering with a rainbow. This is a reference to how different people are and how valuable and vivid everyone’s sexual experience is.
- Agency/Creative: Anna Zaytseva
- Article Title: Tention Barrier Contraception Student Concept
- Organisation/Entity: Student
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Non Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Agency/Creative City: Moscow
- Market Region: Asia, Europe, North America
- Project Deliverables: 3D Design, Branding, Packaging Design
- Format: Box, Can, Case
- Substrate: Metal, Plastic, Pulp Paper
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: safety, health care, pleasure, health, condoms, barrier contraception
designer: Anna Zaytseva