Inspired by Chinese tea gardens and better ways to protect the natural environment, we envision for TeaVivre a brand redesign and tea packaging. Therefore, we create a tea brand packaging that uses biodegradable materials. Firstly, we want to convey the company’s position on minimizing plastic pollution. Secondly, the tea branding we’ve developed appeals to a specific audience. They value and share the eco direction and positioning of this premium, sustainable tea brand.
The tea company wants to share this serene experience with its customers. To summarize, the brand puts a lot of pride in collecting the best tea from the Chinese mountains. They explore the Chinese lands in their quest of finding the best teas. Furthermore, they want to bring this exquisite tea to the rest of the world. As a result, they approach our packaging and branding studio to update their tea brand design and develop a tea package. The existing brand audience & the new customers are both tea lovers and support the brand’s commitment to sustainability.
We use a deep blue color to convey the tea brand message of tranquility. Furthermore, we choose this color for the brand visuals and tea package design to illustrate commitment to quality. Blue symbolizes the immense, beautiful sky that covers these lands. In addition, we explore the contrast between two complementary colors. We use the red color in the tea logo design. The dark blue appears on tea branding and packaging.
As brand consultants, we use strategic thinking to develop a bespoke brand image. We explore different tea packaging ideas and choose the best one. To clarify, in this tea branding, we want to express the purity of the product and the transparency of the ingredients. Our design studio reveals these aspects in the brand visuals and tea package design. Furthermore, the creative tea packaging captures the essence of these unique tea plantations, the floating mountains and the beautiful birds that share these blue skies.
- Agency/Creative: CreativeByDefinition
- Article Title: Tea Packaging Meets Eco Brand Redesign
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Romania
- Agency/Creative City: bucharest
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: 3D Modelling, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Tone of Voice, Creative Direction, Graphic Design, Illustration, Label Design, Packaging Design, Visualisation
- Format: Pouch
- Substrate: Pulp Paper
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Tea packaging, tea packaging design, eco tea packaging, loose tea packaging, tea design, tea brand design, tea branding, tea branding and packaging, tea package design, creative tea package, premium tea packaging, tea package, tea brand packaging, tea logo design
Creative Lead, Senior Designer & Founder: gabi chelsoi