Te Wai ~ ‘The Water’, Capturing a unique expression of New Zealand.
Te Wai is a hydrating fine-mist facial spray made with pure New Zealand water and infused with the five native extracts of Kawakawa, Manuka, Kowhai, Mamaku, and Pohutukawa.
These extracts have been specifically chosen for their healing and cleansing properties. They have been used for centuries by New Zealand Maori in traditional medicines and are now used to provide a hydrating remedy to our modern environments and lifestyles.
Kawakawa has anti-microbial and analgesic properties and reduces inflammation. Manuka assists with healing. Kowhai is perfect for cleaning and moisturising. Mamaku has soothing and moisturising properties. Pohutukawa promotes soft youthful skin.
The colours and packaging have been designed to reflect the New Zealand environment and colours of our natural waterways while also appealing to consumers in expanding Asian markets. The reflected wording from front to back allows us to explore both Maori and English versions of the name and create a unique cultural synergy between brand and product ingredients.
- Agency/Creative: Society
- Article Title: Te Wai – Capturing a Unique Expression of New Zealand
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: New Zealand
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Identity, Branding, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Architecture, Research
- Format: Bottle, Box, Sleeve
- Substrate: Plastic, Pulp Paper