As the temperature cools and the snow starts to fall, we seek the things that bring warmth. One of them is glögg (mulled wine) – a delightful Scandinavian Christmas tradition.
Since the 1970s, Blomberg’s Glögg has been central to the Danish Christmas tradition. Danish design agency Everland helped keep the heritage alive by rejuvenating the design.
Inspired by the ingredients and the spirit of Christmas, Everland redesigned the packaging of this Danish icon to tell a story of traditions and celebrations. Small details are taken from star anise, cinnamon and orange which adds to a rich and warm design that brings kindness to both eyes and soul.
Prepare your taste buds for a delicious Christmas tradition and get Blomberg’s Glögg in stores right now.
- Agency/Creative: Everland
- Article Title: Taste of Tradition with Blomberg’s Glögg
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Denmark
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Rejuvenation, Packaging Design, Rebranding, Research
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Pulp Paper