Taste of Chinese Art
Kenya coffee has a soft, fruity aroma and a thick, sweet aroma.
Rich tropical fruits sweet and sour, but with a round taste, Such as blue and white porcelain as plain and beautiful, moist and calm.
With Chinese ink illustration performance, rendering Oriental soul for coffee, Between the blue and white glaze, in the taste bud blooming sweet charm, revealing the cultural deposits and profound flavor, It’s like sipping a blue-and-white ink painting.
- Agency/Creative: Lung-Hao Chiang
- Article Title: Taste of Chinese Art
- Organisation/Entity: In-house, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Taiwan
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Creation, Brand Experience, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Naming, Research, Retail Brand Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bag, Box, Flow-Pack, Tag
- Substrate: Ceramic, Plastic, Pulp Carton, Pulp Fibre