Taller Design Creates New Bath Bar Brand – Rowdy Kind
Rowdy Kind create cleansing and bath products specifically for kids (5-10 years olds), selling a limited range of solid skin and hair products (soap and body shampoo bar). Essentially Rowdy Kind is “Three Times Kind”; kind to skin, kind to the planet, and building kinder kids. All of the products are ethically produced and most importantly are entirely plastic free.
To bring this new category and format to life we designed a brand logo that balances the energy of the kids and their fun at bathtime, and the kindness of the product. The brand colours blended richer premium cues offset with brighter more energetic tones, with the typography being more dynamic, playful and flowing. The brand packaging follows the shape of the soap and body shampoo bar, utilising a tin that can be re-used.
To help build a movement of kinder kids – to each other and to the planet – a campaign of posters was created prompting parents to be open and clear about how we need to think about others and the environment.
- Design Agency: Taller Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Taller Design Creates New Bath Bar Brand – Rowdy Kind
- Brand / Project Name: Rowdy Kind
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand World, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Creation, Brand Advertising
- Service Brand Application: Packaging, Print Ad Campaign, Social Media
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Keywords: Soap, Shampoo, Bath time, Children, Kids, Sustainable, Plastic Free
- Industry Category: Pharmaceutical