Taking Japanese Dining to the next level
Gaijin is a Japanese fusion dining located in Jakarta, Indonesia.
We were asked to create gaijin identity design based on it name.
In Japanese, the word means, foreigner or non-japanese.
We created a custom type for the logotype and created with set of illustration that are describing foreigner it self, mysterious and different.
We also played with photography that are implemented on the collaterals
- Design Agency: Karyarupa Design Studio
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: Taking Japanese Dining to the next level
- Brand / Project Name: Gaijin
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Research / Insight
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design, Brand Guidelines
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Packaging, Print Promotion, Print Stationery
- Location: Indonesia
- Market Country: Indonesia
- Market Region: Asia
- Article Category: Branding
- Project Keywords: Branding, Illustration, Identity, Menu, Layout
- Industry Category: Food/Beverage