Gaijin is a Japanese fusion dining located in Jakarta, Indonesia.
We were asked to create gaijin identity design based on it name.
In Japanese, the word means, foreigner or non-japanese.
We created a custom type for the logotype and created with set of illustration that are describing foreigner it self, mysterious and different.
We also played with photography that are implemented on the collaterals
- Agency/Creative: Karyarupa Design Studio
- Article Title: Taking Japanese Dining to the next level
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Indonesia
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Research
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Branding, Illustration, Identity, Menu, Layout