Taha Fakouri creates new Doogh label design, fragrant
Doogh has long been a popular drink and was consumed in ancient Persia its name derives from the Persian word for milking, dooshidan.
doogh is a traditional Turkic drink and was consumed by nomadic Turks prior to 1000 CE. So I tried to use traditional Iranian roles on the bottle to create a perfect harmony between a modern form and a traditional design that at first glance made a good sense.
- Design Agency: Taha Fakouri
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Taha Fakouri creates new Doogh label design, fragrant
- Brand / Project Name: Fragrant Doogh label design
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Strategy, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Industrial Design
- Location: Iran
- Market Country: Iran
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Dairy
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle, Box, Case, Cup, Pouch
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Metal, Plastic, Pulp Paper