Doogh has long been a popular drink and was consumed in ancient Persia its name derives from the Persian word for milking, dooshidan.
doogh is a traditional Turkic drink and was consumed by nomadic Turks prior to 1000 CE. So I tried to use traditional Iranian roles on the bottle to create a perfect harmony between a modern form and a traditional design that at first glance made a good sense.
- Agency/Creative: Taha Fakouri
- Article Title: Taha Fakouri creates new Doogh label design, fragrant
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Iran
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Strategy, Graphic Design, Illustration, Industrial Design, Packaging Design, Product Naming
- Format: Bottle, Box, Case, Cup, Pouch
- Substrate: Metal, Plastic, Pulp Paper