Taha Fakouri Creates New Caviar Label Design – Tochki
The Brief: Tochki means dot, so we chose the name based on the caviar product which has a circular shape and a dot, then we tried to design a project whose caviar products are by creating a story. Even in the design of the logo, we used the initial letter of Tochki and the caviar form, both of which are completely related to each other.
Design: Examining the characteristics of caviar, we found that this product, like valuable pearl grains, lies in the inside of a fish, so in the design of the name of caviar in a large but hidden pearl, but shiny in the design of the label and also to distinguish and bold From other brands, we highlighted the relevant logo to have its own personality, and also to reduce costs, we printed it on the label, but by presenting a special form and design, we tried to cause at first glance Attract visual attention and customer purchase, use a special design to create more interaction with the product.
- Design Agency: Taha Fakouri
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Taha Fakouri Creates New Caviar Label Design – Tochki
- Brand / Project Name: Tochki
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Refinement, Retail Brand Design
- Location: Canada
- Market Country: Canada
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Snack Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Can, Tin
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Board, Pulp Paper