Gradients is a hypothetical line of organic Slow-Soda. This conceptual brand differentiates itself by the use of Synthwave/Vaporwave aesthetic, giving a nice-looking nostalgic summer feeling; And it makes perfect sense for a so-called “Slow Brewed Soda Brand”. Just chill, relax, grab one of these vivid and graphical can and think of your vintage memories with your family & friends or maybe watch some old VHS.
At Gradients Soda, we love music, especially Synthwave. Synthwave (also called retrowave) is an electronic music microgenre that is based predominately on the music associated with action and science-fiction film soundtracks of the 1980s. Other influences are drawn from that decade’s art and video games. Synthwave musicians often espouse nostalgia for 1980s culture and attempt to capture the era’s atmosphere and celebrate it. The range is made up with 6 different cans with names like ‘Evening Sunshine’, ‘Minnesota Vikings’, ‘Pun Yeta’ or ‘Wedding blues’.
- Agency/Creative: Studio Blackthorns
- Article Title: Synthwave Aesthetic for a Slow-Brewed Soda Design Concept by Studio Blackthorns
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: France
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Photography, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Can
- Substrate: Metal