Sydney Branding Agency, Percept, Creates Name and Brand Identity For a Better Future
This new start-up is revolutionising how event organisers and businesses will gather and harness data. The flagship product/service will deliver a self-contained data collection structure, and will allow the delivery of data that can be used by event operators to better align services to event-goers.
Knowing that ‘knowledge is power’, and wanting to empower their clients to ensure they enjoy a better tomorrow, Percept were engaged to develop both the naming and a brand identity system for this unique company.
The brief was to build this start-up company a strong foundation for future growth. The brand identity needed to be iconic, memorable and easily recognisable. It was to have a distinct personality, yet be underscored with serious science.
First requirement, after understanding the business strategy, was the development of a suitable name. A name that supported the service offering: Know the next. Know deeper. Know greater. Get hindsight sooner. Tomorro was born.
The brand identity was developed with a simple graphic use of the ‘greater than’ symbol. This device lends itself nicely to the core foundations of the business – Observe, Report, Grow, Go, and has been rolled out within collateral. This can work well within motion graphics used on the website and beyond. The colour palette selected includes contemporary, neutral shades of burnt orange with dark teal setting this company apart with an unexpected palette.
The outcome is a solid brand identity that supports the company’s vision. Data is valuable. Tomorro will be greater than what came before.
- Design Agency: Percept Brand Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Sydney Branding Agency, Percept, Creates Name and Brand Identity For a Better Future
- Brand / Project Name: Tomorro – company naming, tagline, brand identity design, digital animation, website, printed marketing collateral
- Production Credits: Digital Press, Sydney
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Research / Insight, Brand Naming, Product Architecture, Brand World, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Illustration, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Digital Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Advertising
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Email/Newsletter, Presentation, Print Advertising, Print Brochure, Print Direct Mail, Print Promotion, Print Publication, Print Stationery, Social Media, Website, Digital Advertising
- Location: Australia
- Market Country: Australia
- Market Region: Global
- Project Keywords: naming, branding, brand identity, brand identity design, logo design, stationery, website design, marketing, print collateral, digital collateral, digital animation
- Industry Category: Technology