Sweets is a brand of organic, natural and vegan skincare products. The brand wanted to diversify and launch its own range of skin care products. Logo, poets, colors, pastel colors and pick up a certain set that is different from other colors.
On the secondary packaging, the logo was enlarged from the entire box-face and featured a strong graphic element such as a logo.
A half-moon shaped case was designed to soften the visual appeal of the box and give the imagination of the standard packaging. This half-moon shape also allows the logo to be seen differently. The box is in the box, the logo is on it soft shape 4. Remove the cover, the logo of the target is visible.
The pastel and fresh colors were chosen to honor the brand that distinguishes this collection from others.
Regarding the comment on the board, on the occasion of marriage. Computer to highlight product components and logo with case color reminder.
Sweets is a unique product specifically designed for sensitive skin care. This product features a gentle and soothing formula that helps calm and moisturize the skin delicately.
Sweets enhances skin balance and aids in maintaining a healthy and radiant appearance. With its natural and soothing ingredients, this product is an excellent choice for individuals with sensitive skin.
- Agency/Creative: Mohamed Khaled
- Article Title: Sweets Skincare Packaging Design
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Agency/Creative City: New York
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: 2D Design, Art, Beauty Photography, Brand Design, Brand Experience, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Packaging Design, Packaging Guidelines, Type Design
- Format: Bottle, Box, Tube
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: #crueltyfreeskincare #naturalskincareproduct #brandingstudio #visualidentity #logodesigner #botanicalskincare #ethicalbeauty #custombranding #customlogo #brandinglogo #logobrand #packagingdesign
Brand Designer: Mohamed Etman