Making Christmas merrier with Swedish Tonic’s new naturally hand-brewed Gin & Tonic Glögg!
Swedish Tonic has successfully celebrated classic Swedish traditions and this Christmas they are presenting a new drink. A hand-crafted experience with both alcohol and no/low alcohol for different retail channels with a powerful story and design expression.
During the Christmas season we’re all open for new and festive experiences. With Swedish Tonic’s curiousness and explorative energy there’s an opportunity to experiment with traditions within spiced wine, or as it is called in Sweden, Glögg.
Both Gin & Tonic and Glögg are drinks with a rich history. The clash between the two is new – tradition in a contemporary interpretation. The design is telling old stories about legacies, spices and handcraft in a bold, clean and straightforward festive style.
What we did
Visual Identity, Structural Packaging, Packaging Design, Storytelling, Copy
- Agency/Creative: Pond Design
- Article Title: SWE/TNC – A Hand-Brewed Swedish Gin & Tonic Glögg
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Sweden
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand World, Graphic Design, Product Naming, Research, Structural Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass