Grantvit Brand, Supplements with characters of the city! Many supplements are being produced in the pharmaceutical world every day, and the similarities in their packaging are a cause of confusion among consumers. Our client from the English brand Grantvit asked us to create a competitive advantage that would take the brand characters in a direction to allow consumers to form a better relationship with the product and understand the function of the supplement at first glance and also convey the message of healthy lifestyle.
Would you like to know about the idea path? Since the supplements are used to provide essential vitamins and minerals needed by the body on a daily basis, we first designed a set of characters for the city. Each character on the packaging both somehow informs consumers of the supplement’s function and has the personality and behavior related to it. For example, with the Viagmax supplement, we see a powerful man with a built body who is moving with all his might towards the sky. Or with the Vision product, we see a tourist looking through binoculars.
Brand Development: Designing a collection of different characters and personalities helped us better expand the brand. It also allowed us to add mobility to the characters to demonstrate the functions of the supplements better. Moreover, Illustrated characters in the corporate identity are one of the most frequent ways that we have used to humanize the brand. The city of happy people helped us to develop brand in other aspects such as website design, social media, and visual identity design.
- Agency/Creative: Deeez Co
- Article Title: Supplements Packaging Design with Characters of the City
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Iran
- Agency/Creative City: Tehran
- Market Region: Asia, Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Character Design, Graphic Design, Illustration, Logo Design, Packaging Design, User Experience, User Interaction, Visualisation, Web Design
- Format: Blister-Pack, Box
- Substrate: Pulp Carton
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: pharmaceutical, supplement packaging,brand identity, best packaging design, pharma design, modern packaging, medical packaging
Art Director: Seyyed Mostafa Seyyed Ebrahimi
Creative Director & Packaging Designer: Yekta Jebelli
Motion Designer: Mohamad Ardeshiri