Sun Protection Range, Enjoy the Summer Your Way
Co Partnership – Le Tan
“ Introducing the new Le Tan sun protection range. A brand that has had the fun and vibrancy of our great Australian summer, placed back at its heart.
Here in Australia, we know the importance of sun safety, and the modern category is dominated with brands that drive a more clinical, medicinal approach. With our client, Co Partnership have developed a truly differentiated positioning and design in market, that offers consumers the sun protection they need, with the fun that every summer beach bag deserves!
Co Partnership started with the consumer insight that sun protection is a means to an end, and that end is to get out in the sun and have fun. By making a key feature of the SPF factor, we made sure that sun safety becomes the hero of every pack in the range, but challenged category conventions with the use of friendly font styles and a bold and vibrant colour palette that reflects the Australian Summer itself – ensuring that the brand not only has incredible shelf standout and blocking in stores, but will drive consumer awareness and conversation at home…and on the beach.
Creating a brand that really engaged our consumer was critical. Our consumer wants to identify with the brands they buy, and so Co Partnership developed a tone of voice and visual messaging style, that gives Le Tan a personality that consumers can relate to and respond to, opening a dialogue that can be used across activation channels and social media.
With the design having already succeeded in getting the brand re-listed in certain major retailers, we’re excited to see Le Tan as the hero of our Aussie Summer.”
- Design Agency: Co Partnership
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency Commercial / Published
- Article Title: Sun Protection Range, Enjoy the Summer Your Way
- Brand / Project Name: Le Tan
- External Design Credits: Creative Director Zoe Green Art Director Max Harkness
- Project Type: Consumer Brand Redesign
- Strategic Deliverables: Consumer Brand Strategy, Consumer Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Consumer Rebranding, Consumer Brand Identity, Consumer Graphic Packaging Design, Consumer Structural Packaging Design
- Location: Australia
- Market Country: Australia
- Market Region: Oceania
- Product Category: Health & Beauty
- Consumer Packaging Format: Pouch
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic