Following a successful period of growth, the Seriun senior management team decided it was the right time to develop their brand and identity to better reflect their people, services, ambitions and vision.
Working with the wider team at Seriun, we developed a defined proposition, messaging structure, identity and visual language. This development retained elements of the great foundations that Seriun has been built on, whilst showing clear development for future longevity.
Marketing Manager, Laura Brown says
“Following a successful period of growth we decided it was the right time to evolve our brand. We worked with Jamie and his team to take our brand to the next level. Working with SUN was an absolute pleasure, the team are super responsive, always go the extra mile, and are a breath of fresh air. We’d highly recommend them – and have been doing so already!”
- Agency/Creative: Studio Up North (SUN)
- Article Title: SUN Develop Brand and Strategy for Seriun, A Leading IT Service Provider in the UK
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Rebranding, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Technology
- Keywords: Brand development / Brand strategy