The challenge: Sapins Dairy an upcoming dairy brand based in Kerala, India. Sapins value quality, youthful, freshness & health. Without compromising the quality Sapins produces the milk and milk products. The market has a lot of milk brands. aStanding out among them as a premium brand was challenging.
We have been appointed to reinvent the brand and packaging wheel. It was a challenge to stand out in shelves, keeping the supply chain challenges, compete with big brands etc; Client wanted to have a new approach in align with the brand strategy.
The solution: After the market research and user analytics, we have found the cleaner, minimal, more communicative design works in dairy industry. Consumer should feel the company values through the packaging.
As a step we have revamped the branding design part with enhancement in color and typography. Removed sharp edge from the fonts and fine-tuned to cleaner color. Raw illustration showing the milkman and the farm is an easily relatable visual for the market. Brand key colors used across to create a hill to use across as a brand property. Loud and big generic product name on packaging makes the consumer an easy decision to buy Sapins products. Milk in recyclable glass bottles is our giant leap towards a clean environment while set curd (yogurt) is launched to cater to the growing demand from the new generation.
Each product variation is differentiated with colors. Colors help to identify the SKU’s properly during the supply chain management. Hence we have given colors as identifiers. Sapins increased their sale as planned, packaging helps consumers to choose with loud, clean and clear packaging.
- Agency/Creative: sugarify.agency
- Article Title: Sugarify Create Sapins Dairy Branding and Packaging Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: India
- Agency/Creative City: Kochi, Kerala
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: 3D Design, Brand Architecture, Brand Design, Packaging Design, Packaging Guidelines
- Format: Bottle, Cup, Pouch
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Plastic
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Sapins, Dairy, Dairy branding, Milk Pouch, Milk Bottle, Curd, Yogurt packaging, Tub packaging, Indian packaging
Design Lead: Saljo Joseph
3D and Graphics: plakmotionstudio