Sturios Brand and Packaging Identity by Lacía
In the world of caviar, exclusiveness and elegance are recognised as paramount. When we began working with Sturios, we set ourselves a clear goal: differentiate the brand from its competitors through a highly unique, authentic and memorable concept. We aimed at going beyond the traditional rules of this segment, so that to present a brand with a different style, conveying the personality of its founder, a bold and visionary entrepreneur.
When designing this brand identity, we drew upon the aesthetic of the roaring 1920s, when caviar became a symbol of status and prestige. Consequently, we created a unique element, with many possible readings, for this brand: a sturgeon, which is the source of this product; an eye, symbolising a company in the pursuit of the best caviar worldwide; and finally, the Nazar, an eye-shaped amulet believed to bring good fortune and luck in many cultures.
- Design Agency: lacía Packaging Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Sturios Brand and Packaging Identity by Lacía
- Brand / Project Name: Sturios
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity
- Location: Spain
- Market Country: Spain
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Condiments
- Consumer Packaging Format: Tin
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Metal