Lancashire branding agency Studio Up North (SUN) has worked with iconic Yorkshire-based sanitary appliances manufacturer, Thomas Crapper & Co. Ltd to create a classic brand identity, developed to reinforce the company’s ‘buy better, buy once’ philosophy, which offers the consumer a lifetime of dependable, trouble-free use.
The agency, which works with clients that are genuinely intent on transforming the world for the better, developed a brand and proposition for the company, whose beautifully crafted products use only the highest quality materials and traditional manufacturing techniques, whilst incorporating the latest advances to help customers conserve water.
Thomas Crapper works closely with suppliers to develop the world’s leading traditional bathroom products that meet stringent standards of innovation, quality and sustainability, and it was this message that SUN worked to ‘tease-out’ in order to help Thomas Crapper & Co. connect with an increasingly conscientious audience.
Thomas Crapper & Co. Ltd. Managing Director, Paul Dwyer commented: “Working with the team at Studio Up North was an absolute pleasure. It was the first time we’ve undertaken a large-scale brand review since we took over Thomas Crapper in 2016 and the whole experience proved to be informative and thought-provoking.
The process was systematic and professional with a personal and friendly approach from the entire SUN team. We were kept informed of progress throughout and always felt able to contribute, with solid guidance from Jamie and Mark. The impression was that they wanted only the best for our business, they were ‘on our side’.
I’ve been visiting our retail partners with our new brochures, featuring the new branding and the reaction has been universally positive. We feel the work SUN carried out has set us up for many years to come and I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone requiring brand or re-brand work done”.
- Agency/Creative: Studio Up North (SUN)
- Article Title: Studio Up North Rebrands World-Renowned Name in Bathrooms
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Agency/Creative City: Lancashire
- Market Region: Europe, North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Experience, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Brand Tone of Voice
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Keywords: KBB, Manufacturing, Bathrooms, Toilets, Branding, Historic, Iconic
Designer: Ya'Qub Mir
Designer: Gabi Duxbury
Designer: Ben Young