Just over two years ago, SUN started worked with the highly ambitious and driven Anita Rae to help shape her brand vision for Crave Drinks.
Since the initial launch a lot has happened, and it is a real testament to Crave that throughout the last 8 months, they have developed (and delivered) two new flavours with a reinvigorated visual look and feel. Despite the current climate.
Crave is perfect for those who wish to live their lives to the fullest, be active and health conscious, but enjoy all the good things the world has to offer!
Crave’s non-alcoholic, energy release formula goes the distance, providing excellent focus and clarity. Their innovative cocktail-inspired flavours and ingredients deliver a totally different taste experience, aimed at the adult palette. In harmony with their nutritional and performance needs, Crave drinkers are always the first to arrive and last to leave.
Being both healthy and energised should be a fun combination, not a boring compromise!
One of Crave’s values is ‘We never stand still’, and they certainly do not. It has been superb to continue working with the Crave team, and there is nothing better than seeing growth and to help Crave continue on their journey.
- Agency/Creative: Studio Up North (SUN)
- Article Title: Studio Up North Develop Fresh Packaging Design for Crave’s New Flavours
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Refinement, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Packaging Design, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Can
- Substrate: Metal