Studio Unbound Design Premium Skincare Range for Avora
Studio Unbound presents the launch of a premium skincare range for sensitive skin, Avora. After the shocking year that many of us experienced in 2020, Studio Unbound are back again but this time looking at wellbeing and taking a much-deserved moment to look after yourself. However, in true Studio Unbound style they challenge our thinking of a sector’s normalities: introducing Avora, a luxury skincare range for sensitive skin.
Motivated by the belief that everyone deserves to bring something special to their self-care routine. Studio Unbound set themselves a challenge: to bring luxury to those who are usually restricted to medicinal smelling and clinical looking prescribed products. Avora’s packaging is kept minimal and clean, producing a premium and stylish finish. The name Avora is derived from the key ingredient, aloe vera, it provides those gentle connotations of being kind to skin and inspired the green colour scheme which is reminiscent of nature and its biological beauty. The logo itself is embossed into the soap bar in refined and elegant lettering with the ‘o’ resembling luxurious soap suds. The bottles are frosted glass with the beautiful organic colour coming from the contents inside. The stripped back design offers a feeling of transparency between the product and the customer. Avora is sophisticated in its minimalism and wouldn’t be out of place in shops like Space NK or the beauty halls of Harrods or Selfridges.
‘Everybody deserves to have a dose of luxury and feel special sometimes. Having sensitive skin shouldn’t preclude you from having that. I have psoriasis and it can be frustrating that there really isn’t much out there if you want to treat yourself to something nice. There is a definite gap in the market for something like this.’ – Martyn Garrod, Founder and Creative of Studio-Unbound. Studio-Unbound are a small-but-mighty branding studio that works with aspiring founders of FMCG brands. They always try to deliver work that’s a little different, breaks the mould, and demands to be noticed.
- Design Agency: Studio Unbound
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: Studio Unbound Design Premium Skincare Range for Avora
- Brand / Project Name: Avora
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Structural Design, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Health & Beauty
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle, Wrap
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass, Glass Bottle, Glass Jar, Pulp Paper